Friday, March 30, 2012

Jeremy's in Nautical Mile



Nautical Mile is a strip located in Freeport, New York. Known for it's myraid of Seafood Restaurants and Bars, it's a go-to for locals during warmer weather. During the colder winter months most establishments are closed, but on this fine wintery day a friend and I went for a stroll and had a meal at Jeremy's, which remains open year-round (and from what I was told, including Christmas Day, would you believe?)



My friend ordered their home-made chips. She said they were awesome and I didn't doubt her... when they came it was a nice surprise! So yummy and came with dip! :) After trying these I can never have potatoe chips from a bag ever again. I've been spoiled.

For the main course we each had our own grilled tuna, which came with onion, lettuce, tomato all atop yellow rice. Everything was good and fresh, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment