Thursday, May 31, 2012

Newsday Field of Wheels Classic Car Show


This May I went to the Newsday Field of Wheels Classic Car Show with a friend of mine. It was a nice sunny, but not too warm day. Great weather for taking a stroll and checking out the cars. Here I'm posting some of the best car pics I got that day. 


I love classic cars, and I enjoy strolling around carbut don't ask me what make, model or year any of these are! If you know what these are, reply and let me know! haha :)

                 
































2 comments:

  1. Well, we are on the same page, buddy. Classic cars are truly amazing works of art. Seeing these vintage vehicles always make my day. I love to hear stories on how owners acquire these autos, and how they were able to restore them. I’m sure it involved some rigorous task, but it is definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite literally drooling at these photographs. I can't get enough of classic car shows, it's astounding to see so much mechanical history in the one place haha. I absolutely adore my 1969 Ford, It was only two weeks ago that I got to take it out for its first spin, after sorting out the classic car insurance. It drives like a dream, and sounds even better! Some of these cars you've photographed are extremely expensive though, well out of my budget!

    Thanks for the photographs, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future posts from you! The resolution on the pictures might I add is also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete