Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cinelli's Salmon & Veal

Salmon Terracina






























So my aunt and I had dinner together at Cinelli's located in Oceanside, New York. Cinelli's is a charming, quaint Italian Restaurant. The service and quality of food is impeccable 'and definitely worth a try if you're in the area. Everything I've ever tried here tastes unbelievable and they do a pretty good job of catering as well.

So my aunt ordered the Salmon Terracina.. Cinelli's menu describes it as.. "A filet of salmon in a lemon piccata sauce served atop a bed of spinach. Topped with capers and roasted peppers."
I ordered the Veal Marsala. I contemplated ordering the chicken Marsala instead, but since I can probably count how many times I've actually had veal in my entire life on one hand, I decided to go for it..



Veal Marsala



1 comment: