Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beebo's in Brooklyn

For one of my aunt's birthday's we headed over to Beebo Seafood located in Brooklyn, New York.

The Fishie Shaped Bread Stick



Sex on the Beach!

How I decided to kick-start my meal! haha :) This place has an open bar, a great selection of wines and mixed drinks made to order. They also have a good line-up of yummy house signature drinks.

Linguini White Clam Sauce.. with the clams still in the shell.. so yummy, and fresh!
Pistachio & Kalamata Olive Encrusted King Salmon
with Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Veggies

So I ordered the Pistachio and Kalamata Olive Encrusted King Salmon with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and some Veggies. Let me tell you, this Salmon literally melted in mouth. Pecans and salmon.. sounds like an odd pairing, but omgoodness, it was absolute heaven. I literally savoured every bite.. took me forever to finish it.

Shrimp and Lobster with Garlic Mashed Potatoes



For the Non-Fish Lovers

Cappucino...




and Some Birthday Cake!



I would absolutely go back to Beebo's over and over again! Located @ 8518 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209; in the Bay Ridge area. The open bar, restaurant area and party rooms were beautiful and elegant yet felt relaxing and cozy. My cousins had pre-planned for this birthday dinner, so one of the restaurant's managers acted as our personal host the entire evening. Overall, it was a really great night.

Order from the Raw Bar, you won't be disappointed. We ordered Raw clams and other treats over and over. Couldn't get enough. The cleanest and freshest I've had yet. Those in the party who had never tried Raw Shellfish before were also pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Check out their own photo gallery to see nice pics of their interiors. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment